Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


This is a picture I snapped with my BlackBerry this morning in Dana Point before Rich and I did our traditional Thanksgiving beach walk. If you look closely, you can see Catalina Island in the distance! The temperature was a toasty 85ish!
For years while Rich's career took shape I desperately wanted to return to California, land of my childhood. My prayers were answered 13 years ago when Rich was offered a position with a new company out here. It is one of the very many, many things I am thankful for. We are very blessed.
+++Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.+++ Colossians 3:15

1 comment:

  1. it's beautiful!!! there truly is no place like home and it seems the older we get, the more we wish to return to the area we were raised, providing it was filled with good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...