Friday, May 28, 2010

ALMOND COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND DRIED CRANBERRIES




As much as I try to fight against it, I simply love to bake. There is something relaxing about it for me. Here are some wonderful bar cookies that I've invented. It is hard to go wrong with three males in the house who will eat just about anything, but these were a definite hit! I tend to make more bar cookies now than shaped cookies simply in the interest of time. These would be great as regular cookies, though.

ALMOND COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND DRIED CRANBERRIES

OVEN 350, Spray 9x9inch pan

1t. vanilla
1C butter
1 1/2C packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 1/4C flour
3/4C almond meal (finely crushed almonds)
1/2t. baking soda
1/2C chocolate chips
1/2C dried cranberries

Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy! :)


I am linking to www.romantichome.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...