Sunday, May 30, 2010

EASY HOMEMADE SALSA




I have been in a cooking and baking mood lately, but a healthy one at least! Here is my homemade salsa recipe that is super quick, easy, and cheap to make (and fast to disappear around my house!):

EASY HOMEMADE SALSA

4 cloves of garlic
1 1/4C fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
2 14-15 ounce cans of organic peeled and diced tomatoes
1T Cholula sauce (or Tabasco sauce)
1t. salt
1t. lemon juice

Basically throw all of this in a blender and blend until it is the consistency you like. Throw in more Tabasco or peppers for extra oomph. We love it like this. Today I baked my own tortilla chips.....I would have photographed those too, but they have disappeared already!



XOXO, Steph.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...