Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bergere Chairs.........ooooooohlala.......

I think I am in love. A pair of these in a fun, graphic, geometric print sound just divine.

My first design project is a fictitious writer client, whose favorite color is Dunn and Edwards' Frozen Wave (essentially aqua). The color was handed to me by my instructor and must be used in 20% of the space. So......I am thinking that these chairs need to be in the picture, most definitely.....probably in white with a dark wood and then some cool graphic blue and bright green pillows. That just might work. I am a total beginner!!!! I will take some photos of my fabric swatches soon. :)









Please note:  all images were found via Google Images.  I only *wish* I personally had these chairs to photograph for you all.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I *love* these in the blue floral print! I want one for my home office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog.

    Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

    Mon blog:
    agence rachat credit puis simulation Rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chairs and what a relaxing living room too. A nice living room design for my eastwood city parkview condo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.For much more
    http://www.mzajbook.com/index.php?do=/profile-10749/info/ opinions to discover even more methods on it
    you can also pay a visit to site

    my web blog - jersey shop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...