Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White............








Bathroom..........I know, I know. I LOVE Christmas!!!! It is my absolute favorite time of year. My house is lit up with reds and whites and greens, be-ribboned, and sparkly.

I have been putting off a renovation for our master bath for so long.....but finally I am moving toward designing it, at least. Here are my gorgeous inspiration photos (husband does not like the pouf in the first photo, but I've assured him that I have no intention of including said pouf...).

So...I am envisioning light and dark, simple and elegant. Naturally there are some obstacles in the room to deal with, and I am such a DIY-er that budget will be important, but it is fun to imagine the space without it's lovely 1970s harvest-gold-ness. :)

Just for fun: I am linking to http://romantichome.blogspot.com even though I have not made anything out of this dream, yet! :)

2 comments:

  1. If your renovation even turns out half as good as those photos, you are one lucky girl! After seeing those, you have certainly given me something to dream about tonight....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...