Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 is here!




YAY. Like a line drawn in the sand, I can step over to 2011 and leave 2010 behind me. 2010 was not horrific by any means, but let's just say it was not the best of years for me. I have worked to count my blessings and to be grateful...and on some days, truthfully, it was not easy.

That said, there were some highlights to 2010! A few that come to mind include: sharing the precious excitement of my older son's success in getting his license, watching my younger son become extremely proficient with anything computer-related (particularly where art is concerned), eating amazing garlic bread in Napa Valley, celebrating my 24-year anniversary to Rich in Big Sur with a breathtaking view of the Pacific, taking some long-awaited design classes and loving every minute of being a student, going for a beautiful Christmas tea in Beverly Hills, and moving forward on improving the exterior of our house. Not a bad list.

Over the past few days I have been reflecting on my priorities and drafting goals for this new year. I have also been writing objectives to support those goals in a fairly detailed manner. I plan to review the goals and objectives constantly, to make changes where they are needed, and to continue to practice gratitude.

With that in mind, it is time for some exercise and family time. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year to steph!!
    big hugs and kisses!!!
    much much love,
    katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...