Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful Dana Point...

My hubby had the day off today and I am trying hard not to work on Mondays since I technically work a 70% contract (however, it seems I do end up working every day).  With both kids at their respective high schools, we took a break and went walking on the beach in Dana.  I snapped a few shots.  The water was glassy calm, and the sky was much more blue than my pictures give justice!  Just a beautiful day!





Below are two shots of Dana Harbor:




A quaint B and B...love the architecture against that sky:


The top of our walk.  In the far, far distance there is snow on Mt. Baldy:


Happy (time to take a million stairs down to the sand):


Post-walk fish tacos....yum.


Thanks for reading!  We are hopeful to move to Dana Point in another season of life.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you're enjoying some time off.

    I was in Newport Beach earlier today. It was truly beautiful. My parents called from Iowa yesterday and commented on their -11 degree weather. I didn't have the heart to mention ours. ...RAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh steph!! it's beautiful!
    now i hate where i live and i want to move and be your neighbor.
    within 10 minutes after i posted, it started to SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Autumn, I would love to have you as my neighbor! But the random snow day does sound so lovely, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so lovely. I look forward to you stopping by at My Dream Canvas:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...