Friday, January 21, 2011

New Area Rug!


I have always loved this Ballard Designs rug!  So.....when it went on sale recently, I decided to purchase it.  I thought I would try it out and see if I liked it because I was worried it might be too wild and crazy.  However, so far I am loving it!  This photo shows my living room fairly unaccessorized, but I was rearranging furniture and snapped this shot to get some feedback.  Any thoughts?

I am linking to Cindy for Friday Show and Tell today.  :)

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks good in your room and the important thing is that you are loving it. ~Alana~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you!! i just got confirmation my ballard shipment is on its way...
    super boring 90' round tablecloths...
    white. of course....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! And Katie, you are NEVER boring and I love all your wonderous white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blown away by your living room!! Wow. Wow. Wow!!! I was thinking, "is that really HER living room or a photo from the rug company?"

    Love your design sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice area rug, its a good choice..like it much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...