Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simple Saturday and Spring Cleaning


There is something so wonderful about a seriously clean environment.  Spring comes to SoCal early and I am motivated to do more deep cleaning.  I am blessed to have cleaning help once during the week, but if I wasn't a working mom with a demanding schedule, I would seriously do it all myself.  That's how much I love it!  Maybe I am crazy, but today I am working on it. 

I recently discovered the amazing Mrs. Meyers.  Her products are natural, cruelty-free, work well and small incredible.  I don't think I have looked at laundry, especially, quite the same since I've met her.

The lavender fragrance is absolutely wonderful for laundry.  I also use her amazing dryer sheets.


Your laundry ends up like this:


Serious aromatherapy.  And you just want to dive into your freshly laundered sheets:


Did you know you could just rub a stain with a simple organic bar of soap instead of using harsh chemicals?  Green is better, I am telling you.  That goes for well, everything.



And don't you think that when everything is spic and span, life is a little more peaceful?

Kind of like this:


Happy Simple Saturday!

Blessings, Steph.

(all images via google except for the last one which I lifted from a friend's tumblr)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen these products over here in Australia. i am going to have to look into them as they sound delightful!

    I am actually having a little impromptu cleaning link up at my blog if you want to join in? Your ideas would be very welcome!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want my laundry to look like that instead of my reality of dingy looking white towels with mysterious stains on them that do not come out in the wash? Looks like mud or dirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. This is lovely. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...