Monday, April 11, 2011

A few Easter preparations


I am not much into Easter decorations this year...just a pretty potted white hydrangea...


plus a stone carved rabbit next to my succulent-filled antique iron urn...

and you have a simple vignette near the front door.  :)




We also dye Easter eggs each year (these are from last year's collection but we will dye eggs once again next week)...


Even though my kids are teenagers, they love this tradition and no longer need my help but let me watch instead.  :)


Funny, as I was taking the photos outside my son Jonathan said "you know, Mom, Easter really has absolutely nothing to do with a bunny, candy, and eggs..."

Indeed. 
Thank you, Lord.




(linking to Centsational Girl here  and to Faded Charm here and to Savvy Southern Style here for fun)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...