Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today's Organic Snack




In all honesty, I will say that I am eating even better than ever thanks to Community Supported Agriculture.  I have noticed that when I eat a plant-based diet, I just feel much better.  My skin looks better and I feel less puffy.  I might even go so far as to say that I feel happier.  Yes, I would.  The less processed my diet, the better.  Since I am currently injured, the only exercise I can really do in abundance at the moment is swimming.  While I have a background in swimming, I get very bored in the pool and do not do as long a workout as I should as a result.  Further, swimming just does not burn calories for me the way running or cycling would!  So eating this way is important so that I do not gain *even more weight* than I have.  Plus, did I mention I just FEEL BETTER?????  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...