Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Day of Vacation


This morning my eldest son and I took a beautiful beach walk.  Before we began, I snapped this photo with my Blackberry.  Sigh.  I am now officially off of summer break and will be rejoining my colleagues in school psychology on Monday.  This promises to be a challenging year for me on many levels, but I am ending summer break with a good attitude and I am looking forward to seeing my co-workers once again.  This year my goal is to be ultra organized both personally and professionally.  My hope is to continue a blog post each Monday and I will keep up with the million-n-one blogs I have been reading over the summer as best I can.  There are some amazingly creative people out there!   YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!  :D

Blessings, Steph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...