Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Tea

The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills is always gorgeous, but especially at this time of year.




Each year, my sister and I each take a dear friend to Christmas Tea.  We have been doing this for probably at least 10 years now.  My sister, Amy, and I have been trying afternoon teas together throughout our sisterhood and have had tea together in Dallas, New York City, and all over SoCal where we both reside.

(Barb, Me, Amy (sister), and Puneet (FYI, Amy is 14 years younger than I)

The Peninsula is one of our favorites...



The attention to detail is wonderful...this is my place setting below:


We started with champagne...


and then my pal Barb and I shared this beautiful assortment of scones, sandwiches and tiny desserts with our tea (I always choose Earl Grey...never deviate!  Someone once told me that it's a "masculine tea" but I never feel masculine drinking it!)...


I could not resist snapping a photo of this amazing arrangement *LOVE*...



It's a nice tradition.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful the tea looks...such a beautiful place...I do believe there is nothing nicer then a well done tea with friends...thanks for sharing...I am a new follower...See you again soon...come for a visit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...