Monday, December 19, 2011

Dark Chocolate Christmas Fudge

One of my favorite things to make at Christmastime is dark chocolate fudge.  It is so simple to do and the recipients always seem to think I have slaved making it.  Not true!  Just follow the easy steps below.  :)


First, assemble 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, one can of sweetened condensed moo, and vanilla.


Next melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed moo together over low heat, stirring frequently...


Add a pinch of sea salt and stir.  Remove from burner and stir in 1t. of vanilla extract...(that is my eldest son's hand!!!)...


Line a square baking pan with foil...


then pour in the melted amazingness...



Place in fridge for several hours, then remove from foil and cut into squares and put on platter on in container (if using a container, it is helpful to line it with wax paper...).



This batch was placed on a Christmas platter with cranberry bread that I also made today.

And made pretty with cellophane and a ribbon...ready for my husband to take to work tomorrow to share....


voila!  :) 





7 comments:

  1. That looks so fantastic! I need to try that for a Christmas eve family get together. Great post and beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephanie!

    This looks absolutely delicious!

    My name is Kristen Crosby and I'm with Design Shuffle, a social media site for interior designers and design enthusiasts. I found your blog and it is so fun to read! I was wondering if you could email me at kristen.c@designshuffle.com I'd love to discuss a guest post opportunity with you.

    Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fudge looks so good! And the 'package' looks so pretty! Wishing you a beautiful Christmas! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's looks very delicious and i just love chocolate in all shape. thanks for sharing the recipe of making fudge and i will try it at home thanks for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous.Just fell in love with it in first sight.I would love to try this recipe at this weekend and share my feedback with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fudge is looking Delicious and i love to eat this and I would love to try this recipe at this weekend.
    internet business insurance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...