Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011...HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This morning it was simply too beautiful outside.  It took very little convincing to get my husband on board to spend our morning in lovely Dana Point.  This is truly where I hope to live one day!!!  I love the breathtaking coastline, the cute, funky (and not pretentious) beach town, and the general vibe of the people there.  We have spent increasingly more time there and have looked at real estate on and off just for fun.

Here is the last day of 2011!  I am very, very anxious to get this year behind me and to move on to better and more peaceful things!


The ocean is always where I long to be and where I feel my most relaxed.  In design school, we learned that horizontal line is the most restful.  I know this to be true when I look out at the great expanse of sea...


Hubby snapped a quick photo of me with my horrible morning hair! HAHA!  We went down to the beach and I walked a bit and did some reading.  Very nice and relaxing.


Here is to a fabulous 2012 to all my family and friends.  Special thanks to those of you who visit my little blog regularly!  Blessings, Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...