Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Entry Mirror

I've had my eye on this mirror from Ballard Designs for quite some time.  So, when it went on sale for $150 off, I jumped.  We have an entry wall with a high ceiling, and this mirror definitely makes an impact and is very much my style!  A win-win. 


My Christmas decorations are very simple this year (kind of the opposite of my life right now....).

Below you can see the reflection of the back of our front door and part of the windows above the door, as well as my younger son's "art wall."

The desk below the mirror is an antique inherited from Rich's grandparents.


Please tell me what you think? 

I will have my black and white master bedroom reveal very soon!  Just a few more touches.  :)

linking:
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/


9 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous!!
    i'm just about to dive into my ballard catalog right now...i hope i have as much luck as you did.

    miss you my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over that mirror, so pretty! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror is a beautiful addition to your entry. I love it!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been admiring that mirror at Ballard myself. It looks great in your home and I love the little Christmas bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this looks so gorgeous and I thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look ... and love how you decorated the beautiful desk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph, stopping by from Debbie's Newbie party. Nice to meet you. Love your home and your blog. The new mirror is gorgeous. Don't you just love it when you can get something you really want at a really great price. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steph I'm back from Debbie's Newbie party to give you the coveted Liebster Award. To find out more about this award stop beyond the portico for my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...thank you so very much Sheila! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...