Definition of SIMPLE
1: free from guile : innocent
2a : free from vanity : modest b : free from ostentation or display...
3: of humble origin or modest position
4a : lacking in knowledge or expertise
5a : sheer, unmixed
6: free from elaboration or figuration
7a: not subdivided into branches or leaflets
8: not limited or restricted : unconditional
9: readily understood or performed
All of my Personal Goals for 2012 embody simplicity:
1. Be Thankful. Be Grateful. This means thanking my Creator and it means thanking people more and more. Being grateful for all I've got.
2. Be more Present for my Family. This means less busy-ness. This means helping my two children to overcome the unique challenges that they currently face. I have recently made a decision to give up a huge commitment so that I can dedicate more to them.
3. Live Simply. This means living closer to the Earth, more sustainably. Cooking and eating simply. Not over- scheduling myself. Taking more time to reflect upon what is really important. Not trying to keep up with anyone in any way.
4. Be Healthy. This means improving my fitness slowly as my injury heals. Losing another 6-10 pounds and then MAINTAINING that (no more yo-yo-ing for me!). Eat whole foods. Get sugar out of our lives.
5. Love More. Want Less. Enough said there. :)
simply and gratefully linking here: