Monday, February 20, 2012

A Day in San Francisco

Here are a few taken in San Francisco Saturday.  My youngest son and I went to tour an art school there, which he loved!  :)









A few of the amazing computer labs at the school, where students learn 3D animation, visual effects, 2D stuff, web design, graphic design and game design...


The student's projects and work on the walls was amazing...


an idea of some of the artwork below...
 





After three hours of touring, we walked around...


The architecture and beauty of the city is so impressive.  It seems much cleaner now than I recall when I  was growing up (their ZeroWaste efforts are excellent), and we had beautiful clear skies...








Then we went down to the wharf area...below is the Golden Gate bridge in the background...






Alioto's is a landmark for sure...


My son with his whole loaf of sourdough bread (yes, I know he needs a haircut...)...


The next day I attended the San Francisco Ballet with my mom.  I did not bring the camera, but the buildings in the civic center are beautiful.  Here is a photo of the War Memorial Opera House where the SF Ballet performs: 



It is an amazing structure inside and out and the ballet was just phenomenal. 

Back to reality now!  :)



 linking:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...