Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Simple PB Bar Cookies


I brought these to a small-group-from-church function this past weekend.  They are so easy to make and delicious that I thought I would share.

First, mix up a batch of peanut butter cookie dough.  I used natural organic peanut butter and whole wheat flour in mine and nobody knew any differently.  ;)

To the PB cookie dough, add about one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and spread into a square baking pan (I did use a light cooking spray prior to filling the pan).

Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.


Let cool and then cut into squares.  No messy nor time consuming steps.  :)


They do taste great, really.  I promise.


I have been trying to get rid of disposable anything in my house in my efforts to be greener.  For these, I placed them into a simple basket and lined that with a pretty cloth napkin. 

Hope you try them!  Please let me know if you do.

linking:


2 comments:

  1. Those look so good. And you can't taste the whole wheat flour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are used to whole wheat flour at this point, but no, you really cannot tell. They are fab!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...