Monday, March 19, 2012

Day in Seal Beach


Today my hubby and I drove up to Seal Beach to see the Tax Man.  I am not the financial guru of the family, but I love to ask questions and especially to go out for lunch afterwards.  :)

This time, we actually went out for breakfast first.


Even the parking lot near the accountant's office is pretty with it's palm trees swaying....nearly looks like Hawaii here.  :)


The tax dude's office is down a pretty little hideaway lane that reminds me of many of the alleyways in Carmel, filled to the brim with flowers and plants...


naturally, I loved this topiary version of a bougainvillea....


There are cute shops on the main drag...


My eldest son would have loved this display of Hawaiian shirts!


The pier was quiet today, but was a nice little stroll even though it was a bit windy and cool out...


endless sand...


and waves of blue...



LOVEly seaside architecture...


a pigeon friend...



coastline dazzle...



hello?


In the distance beyond the freighters, you can see Catalina.

LOVE Seal Beach!

Thanks for taking a mini trip with me.  :D



1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous. I needed to see this today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...