Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bags made from Recycled Newspaper


Hello Friends!  Yesterday I made a purchase at a shop in the anti-mall in Costa Mesa, CA.  As I paid, I began retrieving my handy reusable bag from it's little pouch in my purse when I saw the store clerk bringing out this awesome bag.  I loved it so much I told her that I would forgo my reusable bag this time.  :)

Check it out!  It is the ultimate in recycling (especially for people who fail to use reusable bags!!!)...

it's made entirely of newspaper with a cardboard bottom... 


plus two little twine handles...


Maybe these little things thrill me far more than most people, but I got so excited about this bag that I googled how to make one myself.  Fun and free gift bags! 



To the greener life,
Steph.
linking:


4 comments:

  1. Those are So Cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Love the reuse and Love the look as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO making these!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...