Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Bit of Life....


Those of you who know me personally know that I work for a school district and that by the end of the school year I am not only swamped, but typically rather exhausted.  It is a push to get everything done, meetings wrapped up, reports written, students moving onward with thier lives, etc. by the end.  This is why I have not been blogging much!

here is a little life snipet....just a few shots...


...birthday cupcakes for my beloved older son...




a miniature rose I planted to use as a centerpiece for the dining room...




Miss Bear turned 14....(she did not like her birthday crown)...



still a beauty queen, though...



We are in the throws of the master bathroom renovation (before photos here)....this project has been very much wanted for a long time...

here is the shower after the demo...



here is the master bath shower during renovation...wall tile is white subway and floor is carrera marble tile...


I will post more photos soon.  I am trying to figure out how to make one of these nifty shelf skirts (I am hoping my mom can help) which will go near our cabinetry near the tub (the new gorgeous tub is currently standing in our garage!)

photo source:  Brooke Gianetti

Please see more of my bathroom inspiration photos on Pinterest!  There's some gorgeous stuff!  :)


It is a short update, but at least an update!  :)  Thanks for checking in.  XO, Steph.


2 comments:

  1. my favorite posts will always be about miss bear...such a miss.
    happy birthday lady bear....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie dear. I know the end is in sight and that is a hard pill to swallow, but the tail is still wagging so I especially enjoy each day with her now. I have learned many life lessons from this dog, and one of them is to age gracefully and positively! XO, Steph.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...