Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun Graduation Caps



No, they are not healthy and yes, far too many wrappers are involved (the waste annoys me), but these little graduation caps are a fun and creative addition to a graduation party.  They are super easy to do.

Here is how you too can make them: 

First gather the ingredients....you will need miniature peanut butter cups, small squares of chocolate, "writing" frosting, and m&ms or chocolate chips for the tops of the caps..


Begin by placing the peanut butter cups upside-down on wax or parchment paper.  I actually stuck my peanut butter cups in the freezer for a little while prior to assembling these so they would be a bit easier to work with.  Next, attach the top of the graduation cap by squeezing a tiny bit of icing on the center of the peanut butter cup.


Using the writing icing, make a small "tassle" off of the side and stick a chocolate chip or m&m on top.

Place in fridge until ready to use.

And that's it!  A fun and easy little treat for your graduate!  :D



linking:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
http://tatertotsandjello.com/blog
http://sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com/





3 comments:

  1. Great idea and I'll pass this on to my sis who has a grandson graduating this week! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are delightful!! so very creative- makes me wish one of my boys were having some sort of graduation so I could make these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed these two weeks ago when we had our daughter's graduation party. They would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...