Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tub :)

 
I think out of all the home improvement projects I have tackled, the master bathroom bath is by far my favorite.  I especially love the tub, which contrasts so nicely with the dark floor.  I told my husband just the other day that I am so happy that I followed my instincts in designing this room, but the truth is that I waited so long to get started that there was no way my brain could wrap itself around anything BUT a dark floor and white cabinetry.  :)
 
Here is how the tub area looked when we finished the project earlier this year:
 
 
 
And here it is for another 2 weeks, all decked for Christmas:
 
 
I am definitely getting ready to unwind here, after a busy and stressful few months!
 
Here are a few little details below:
 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
Hope ya'll have a relaxing weekend!  :D
 
 
linking:



1 comment:

  1. That tub!! Oh my gracious - I would love this bathroom all year long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...