Back in January, I made a modest list of PERSONAL GOALS (which I made only limited progress on) as well as a list of HOME GOALS (which I made good progress on thanks to much help from a talented and budget-minded contractor).
Here are my best home improvement projects of 2012! (Click on any of the CAPITALIZED links for further info on each project).
1. My best and favorite home improvement was our MASTER BATHROOM RENOVATION pictured below:
2. We also worked on our MASTER BEDROOM, pictured below:
3. We added bead board, new moldings, and slate flooring to our POWDER ROOM and laundry area...
4. We improved our HALL BATHROOM, used by our boys:
5. Barring a complete re-do (for which I do have a plan!), we PAINTED OUR FIREPLACE, below:
6. I also worked toward a greener, simpler, and MORE ZERO WASTE (at least less wasteful) kitchen:
7. One item that really was not on my initial list was to REDESIGN TEENAGE SON'S ROOM. This was a fun project that tested my creativity in designing a desk that would work for this artsy boy:
In looking over my 2012 home goals, I realize that I did not repaint the insides of the front door, but I did get a lot of the other little things done, like repainting the interior of our kitchen cabinets, getting new bed skirts for two of our beds...
as well as remaking a little BAR CART, pictured below:
I would love some feedback on any of these projects! Sadly, I do not see nearly this kind of productivity and remodeling for 2013, but I will be thinking on what else I need to do that is budget-friendly while our eldest finishes his first year of college. :)
Thanks, as always, for viewing! :)