Thursday, May 9, 2013

Carrot Love

One of the things I love most about my CSA box is the regular inclusion of organic carrots!  I have never tasted carrots so amazing in my life and this fact alone would make the CSA box worth ordering every other week!  We eat them raw, use them in soups or stews as part of a Mirepoix, or slice them in salads.  However, my absolute favorite way to serve these jewels of nature is to roast them!
 
 
To roast these amazing organic carrots, simply wash (I compost the tops or, more often, give them to my friend with the lop-eared bunny), peel (though this is not necessary particularly with these carrots), and cut as you'd like.   Pour some olive oil onto your clean hands and rub onto the carrots.  Sprinkle with sea salt.  Roast in a 450 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
 
Oh so good.


1 comment:

  1. Oh yum!! These looks delicious. This would be perfect to link up to my "Create It Thursday" post here! http://www.lambertslately.com/2013/05/create-it-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...