Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Flowers

My family knows me well enough to know that for special occasions I will always prefer a flowering or even a simple green plant that will last for months over a floral arrangement that may last only a week. 
 
 
Here are my Mother's Day flowers, already hung on the patio cover!  When the flowers are spent, I can replant new flowers in the container as well.  :)
 

 
 
We also had a fabulous dinner last night at the Chart House in Dana Point with a lovely view of the harbor. 
 
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, including my own awesome mom!!!!  :)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty and I love the container too! Such a wonderful thoughtful Mother's day gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have come over to Fishtail Cottage and share your post at this weeks Garden Party! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...