Sunday, September 1, 2013

Touching up the Kitchen

I thought I would take advantage of the 3-day weekend and touch up my kitchen paint a bit with some leftover paint.  The kitchen had a yellow and red thing going on....(see THIS POST), but as I have become increasingly minimalist (and GREENER) so, too, has the kitchen.  I also cleaned it really well and polished up the granite and chrome.  Here is it's current status (the lighting for my photos was not ideal, sorry!):
 








(the last bit of yellow and red in the room is seen here at my correspondence workstation...)

 
 
 

(behind these doors is my pantry as seen HERE)
I am pretty happy with the kitchen right now.  Honestly, the designer in me would like to change several things (flooring, appliances, backsplash...), but our kitchen is spacious, pretty, clean, functional, and the essence of *home* for us. 
 
And I'm grateful for that.
 
:D
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...