Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October...

A little cooler on the weather, long walks each evening, and a few fun events and decorations....
 
Photo: The path home from a 5 mile walk.  Pretty day!
(the bike path near our home)
 
(I repainted the small bench with chalkboard paint and decided to pain a small pumpkin the same)



(sweet watercolor print that I won at a silent auction honoring Japanese-American WWII veterans)
 
Photo: Rich and I are at a benefit for Japanese American veterans of WWII!!!
(The Westin Hotel, Los Angeles, where the fundraiser was held)
 
(funny photo from a friend)

My husband and I have been invited to a costume party this coming weekend.  We plan to go as Tacky Tourists....I will post a picture if I am not too embarrassed to!
 


2 comments:

  1. Design ideas for your new living room: give your living room an overhaul with our design ideas arranged by style and theme. Using our medium of high strength specialty concrete, we create furniture, countertops, sculptures, etc. All in the name of art, but specific to your function.
    http://mineraledesign.com/
    Call us: +1 717 4456269

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My living room does not need an overhaul! I might be able to help you with yours, though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...