Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Decor 2013

Such a full time of year!  We returned from Thanksgiving just in time to host a Christmas party so I had to hurry and decorate quickly.  I am tiring of many of my decorations so this may be the last year for this particular look.  To be honest, I would like a new look altogether for my living and dining rooms.  I am considering something quite different for the future décor-wise....but we will see how organized I am for 2014.  Many resolutions are in store just around the corner.  ;)  I am working right up until the 20th and then younger son will be having his wisdom teeth pulled on the 23rd, older son is arriving from college for several weeks, and mother-in-law will be visiting from all the way from the east coast for  week, yikes!
 
Here are a few shots of the interior of our house right now (there are more decorations scattered throughout the house, but in the interest of time here we go...):
 









 












These last two are of the powder room off of the family room.  :)


 
As I am looking at these photos, I am realizing that I do not have any of the kitchen!  Will try to get the kitchen in soon!  :)  Happy Weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Love the block tree! So whimsical and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alphabet block " tree " is cute, but I am REALLY loving the brass Christmas tree. It looks like it may be an antique. ..is it? I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not. It is very fun, though! As for the print behind it, you won't believe it.....it was cut out of a triathlon poster from the Pacific Coast Triathlon and then placed into the nice frame. Sneaky, huh? :)

      Delete
  3. I would love a good look at the print (? ) behind the brass tree as well. ( I hope you don't mind a stranger commenting. )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...