Sunday, January 5, 2014

Changes to the Living Room....starting slowly....

 
Starting slowly with my changes to our living room....from red, red, red to blue, calm, serene.
 
Here is what I have accomplished thus far:
 
Installed two beautiful new lamps...
 
 

Found a blue and green buffalo check fabric to recover my dining room chairs with...
 
 
Scored a great deal on a fiddle leaf fig for the sunlit corner...
 

Repainted my two red wall sconces a pretty blue....
 
 
I have lived with red for so long in this space that it feels a bit odd morphing over to blue as the primary accent color, but I am excited to make the changeover.  Hope you stay tuned to see how it all comes together! I am doing everything on a very strict budget so it will be a fun challenge to complete.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I bought 4 of them many years ago for $100 at an antique store in Texas....I have probably recovered the seats 10 times!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...