Friday, March 7, 2014

Egg White and Veggie Fritatta

Hello Friends!  Today I thought I would share a recipe that I have been enjoying that is super healthy and delicious.


EGG WHITE AND VEGGIE FRITATTA

Ingredients:
1/2 onion, chopped into small pieces
1/2 bell pepper, cut into small pieces
1/2 zucchini, shredded
1t. EVOO
3/4 to 1C egg whites
salt and pepper
parsley, chopped (parsley has amazing health benefits when eaten raw)

Instructions:
Set oven to 350 degrees.
In an oven proof pan, heat the olive oil and sautee all veggies until tender.
Pour egg whites over top.
Add salt and pepper and let set over medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
Place in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes.
Garnish with parsley when finished cooking.


Going into the oven!


Remove carefully from oven because the pan will be very hot!


Cool slightly and then cut like a pizza with spatula.


Serve with style.  :)

Please let me know if you try this wonderful fritatta.  Today I had it for lunch along with some amazing French roast coffee.  Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. I love fritatta and will certainly give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...